Friday, August 11, 2006

...bloody brilliant...

Fantastic.

As if it wasn't going to be enough of a challenge to try to fit a year's worth of stuff into two relatively small suitcases, I'm now not allowed to take any carry-on baggage with me on either of my flights. Yep. That means no laptop, no ipod (not that I actually have one...), and unequivocably no toiletries or anything that contains a moderate percentage of water. It's a wonder I'm allowed on the plane (what with humans being 85% water or some such business). Honestly. Considerately, I'm allowed to carry with me my wallet, ticket, boarding pass, passport, and feminine products if I feel the need. But only if they're in a "clear carrying case" (read: plastic bag). Perscription drugs are allowed but only if they bear labels with the same name as your passport. Non-prescription drugs like Advil are out. Looks like I'm going to be smuggling in my gravol...brilliant.

"Anything to declare, Miss?"
"Not unless you count the three gravol tablets in my bra."



Sweet.

1 Comments:

At 11:47 p.m., Blogger T said...

for the record...I'm not a fan of that picture. And I think that smuggling gravol is a fantastic idea...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home